Saturday, August 15, 2009

Basketball is a Brotherhood

No, I (Cookies) am not an Adidas guy. In fact, I find their current shoe designs boring, and I devour Nike products (if you see me walking around in school, you'd mistake me for a Nike endorser because I look like an awesome/gifted/godlike athlete who's worthy of carrying the brand name).

Oh wait.

This entry's about the updated roster.

.....unfortunately, some among the roster still don't have nicknames; thus their names right now have just been generated by me (Cookies) using this site.

1. Cookies - hailing from downtown LA (Lower Antipolo) in the Philippines, he has been devouring Chips Ahoy the moment his first tooth said "hi" to the world. Also a very undersized small forward. Life quote: "Omnomnomnomnom"

2. Chinky Bench Warmer - AKA CBW from the side streets of Chinatown, he spends his time stealing rocks and picking up dimes when he's not on the bench.

3. Shooter McGavin - AKA The Kayumangging Mamba. This man is the creator of the turn-around-fade-away-slip-and-slide-trifecta. He never graduated from Milo basketball and is still playing with 9 year olds. Life quote: "I am a funny guy. HAHA laughtrip."

4. SinigangsupremoB - He misses eating Jollibee's Chickenjoy.

5. Lumpsmoochie

6. Ceronoughpero

The site will feature not just the NBA, but also all other basketball-related goodness/mediocrity we set our sights on, experience, or hear.

We gon' be rockin' this side of town.

We shoot, but we don't hear no swish. The rock don't even hit the rim.

We are the Airball Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment