Wednesday, August 19, 2009

11:11

You know, maybe I should give this whole "11:11-make-a-wish" thing a try.

Here we go.

Time check: 11:11 (based on my wristwatch).

I WISH...

1. Dwyane Wade gets another quality teammate
2. Ron Artest proves to be a positive locker room presence
3. Michael Jordan were still in his prime
4. Jordan Brand release the Air Jordan XI Concords again
5. ...and the Air Jordan XIII too
6. For the NBA to stop sucking on LeBron and let the players play
7. That David Stern actually gets a heart
8. That Tim Duncan gets a personality this Christmas
9. That Manu Ginobili gets a hair transplant ASAP
10. I were Marko Jaric so I can be the happiest man alive
11. That 11:11 actually works

If this doesn't work, I can always go to a nearby swamp (which is probably 8 hours away from where I am right now) then kidnap and sacrifice a little frog to the basketball gods, if it were legal.

But for some reason, my watch has been on 11:11 for over 15 minutes now.

- Cookies

1 comment: